Antigen and Antibody Tests
We offer priority access to both Antigen (virus) and Antibody tests currently at several locations throughout Northeast Ohio. Tests can only be scheduled through the links below. Results are available as follows:
Antibody Tests: within 24 Hours
Virus Tests: within 24 Hours
Traveler’s Certificate: within 48 Hours
There is a priority processing access fee for all tests. If an approved insurance plan is being used, your only out of pocket is the processing fee. If you do not have an approved insurance plan (see chart below), then the full testing price below will be charged.
Priority Processing Access Fee with Approved Insurance:
• Antibody: $65
• Antigen Virus: $80
Cash Price with No Approved Insurance (Priority Access Fee Included):
• $100 for Antibody
• $150 for Antigen Virus
For traveler’s or others in need of a test certificate (PCR), there is only a cash price of $175. No insurance option is accepted.
* Only Approved, In-Network Insurance can be used. See the list below. You must bring a copy of your current insurance card for verification prior to getting tested.
Antibody – Warning
▪ This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories.
▪ This test has not been FDA cleared or approved.
▪ This test has been authorized only for the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
▪ This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
▪ Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
▪ This product is intended for professional use and not for home use.
▪ Not for the screening of donated blood.
Anitgen – Warning
▪ This test has not been reviewed by the FDA
▪ Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow up testing with a molecular diagnostic test should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
▪ Use of this test is limited to laboratories certified to perform high complexity testing, including testing at point-of-care when the site is covered by the laboratory’s CLIA certificate of high-complexity testing.
▪ This test is not for home-use or at-home specimen collection.
Brainard Surgery Patients must use the link provided by their doctor in order to be properly billed.
We currently accept the following insurance plans
Please note that we do not accept any forms of Medicaid